The Wooten 5

The Wooten 5

Thursday, June 26, 2008

FLASHBACK

As I sit here and look at Ethan and Christopher, I am speechless. These two gentle, loving boys have overcome such tremendous odds to be here today. Their strength is such an inspiration to us. I haven't posted many pictures of the boys when they were born or in the NICU, but I thought I would post a few I just came across.

This is the boys today:


These are the boys in the NICU:




These are after Ethan's surgery to repair his Pyloric Stenosis. He was only 51 days old.



Their is a phrase that sums up Ethan and Christopher's strength and will:
"It is not the size of the warrior in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the warrior that matters most."
These are Justin's and my miracle boys, and we thank God everyday, they are here and thriving!!

No comments: