The Wooten 5

The Wooten 5

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An attempt to keep you all updated...


I found out about blogging through another mother of twins, and thought it would be a great idea to keep everyone updated. I'm not sure how often I will be able to update it, but I will try my hardest. As you all know, the boys are now almost 3 months old. It seems like just yesterday the doctor was telling me it was time to have them, because they were coming anyway. Ethan weighed in at 3lbs 9oz and today weighs 8lbs 7oz. Christopher weighed in at 4lbs 3oz and now weighs 9lbs 9oz. They are continuing to amaze both Justin and myself with all they continue to do. They are such an inspiration, have endured SO much, and are hearts just grow with love everytime we look at them. Like I said I will try to keep everyone updated, but with twins and a 4 year old, spare time is almost next to none!! This picture was taken on Easter. It was the boys first Easter and we just had a relaxing day!


No comments: