The Wooten 5

The Wooten 5

Monday, May 12, 2008

4 month shots!!

The boys had their 4 month check-up today...which means shots...NOT FUN!

Ethan weighs 11lbs 5oz and is 24 inches long, amazing considering this lil one came into the world weighing 3lbs 9oz and only 15 3/4 inches.

Christopher weighs 12lbs 6oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. He weighed 4lbs 3oz at birth and was 16 1/4 inches long.

I am so amazed at how far my miracles have come...they are so inspiring!!!

We also got the go ahead to let them start sleeping through the night!! Which I can't wait for, even though I know I will be up numerous times a night to check on them!!!

We have to go see an orthopedist for Christopher's leg, it is turning out and they want to make sure nothing is wrong with his hip. So say a prayer that everything is ok! Other than that, the boys are doing great!

Oh yeah, the shots were ok too, gave them some tylenol before, fed them after, and now they are sound asleep!!!

No comments: