The Wooten 5

The Wooten 5

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So far, so good!

Well, it is day 2 of our schedule change, and to my surprise, they boys are doing GREAT!!! Yesterday they were at every 4 hours, I stretched it to every 5 hours. Well today, they were still sleeping at the 5 hour mark, so I let them sleep another hour. So they are basically eating every 6 hours now!! No problems either. They eat at 11 and 5, am and pm. So its nice having them on a schedule again and being able to plan outings...it was definitely worth my one day of stressing to get them on a better schedule for them.

Also, I replaced ALL of their bottles with glass ones. We were using avent ones, they are not marked with a number, but after researching it, I found out they were a number 7, VERY BAD...

I called Babies R US where I bought them, and told them why I didn't want to use them, and they let me return them without a problem. I was going to purchase the BornFree bottles, made from polypropylene, but they were SOLD OUT! Those were kind of pricey anyways, and with twins the price would have been astronomical. So I looked around the baby bottle area and found that Evenflo makes glass bottles. So I bought those, and they were very reasonable in price! $4.99 for three bottles!!!!!!

So today was a great day! We are no longer feeding our kids chemicals, the boys are on a GREAT schedule, and oh yeah, its my birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

FYI - the first years toss and go plastics are all number 5's. They make forks, spoons, storage containers, sippies, and cups with straws.

The Nubby sippies also have BPA free plastics - but you have to look for the right ones :D

Once you get to looking for sippies that is ;) By that time - we'll have probably outgrown our SIGG baby water bottles and can pass them on your way!

Lindsay said...

Oh, and BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!