The Wooten 5

The Wooten 5

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

trouble...


Well the boys are growing....duh....which means they are eating more...duh...which means their schedule I work so hard at maintaining is changing...

I have stayed on the every four hours RELIGIOUSLY, since they came home from the NICU, never varying...today, with the help and encouragement from their pediatrician...we are upping them from 5oz every 4hours...to seven every five hour, with the intent to spread them out to every six hours in the weeks to come. The boys were due to eat at 1pm today and they held off til 2pm, making it the five hours from their 9am feeding. Then they both gulped down the 7oz no problem. So like the pediatrician said, it's going to be harder for me than the twins...I don't like change too much.

But the boys were troopers and surprised me. Let's hope they can continue on this path of least resistance and just go with the flow. HA!

No comments: