The Wooten 5

The Wooten 5

Saturday, May 3, 2008

GRRRR....


We went to my brothers house this morning with the boys, and the neighbors were having a garage sale. My brother and sister-in-law were over there chatting, so we walked over with the boys. They were stil in their carseats, sunshade covering them. They had many admirers, but one took it too far. After staring at them for about 2 minutes, she decides she wants to TOUCH the boys. She reaches her hand in and starts touching Christopher's foot. I grabbed the car seat and pulled it back and said, "Don't touch please." She got all mad and stormed off.



Now, tell me why, random strangers, feel it is ok to touch my children without permission? I would never in a million years reach into a carseat, moving the sunshade, to touch someone's child without permission.




This, however, seems to be a regular occurence on outings with the boys. It makes me wonder if people would be so interested if they weren't twins?????

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I have never been so suprised at how rude people can be, as I have been after I had my twins... and to top it all off, then they get mad at you - as if you are the one doing something wrong. Oh brother! Hang in there - it never goes away completely... but it does seem to happen with less frequency the older they get.